‘Unaccompanied alien children’ processed during Obama years included murderers, drug smugglers, Human Traffickers'
A shocking new report by Judicial Watch
reveals that the images of unaccompanied young children detained at the southern border, some of which have been reprised by leftist news sources in the past several months as proof of Donald Trump’s inhumanity, are duplicitous in a whole new light.
Not only were these innocent children, who arrived en masse in 2014, not placed in cages by the Trump administration
(which wouldn’t exist for another three years). Many of them were not innocent.
In its report, Judicial Watch reveals that number of the “’Unaccompanied Alien Children’ (UAC) processed during the Obama administration included admitted murderers, rapists, drug smugglers, prostitutes, and human traffickers.”
Examples of UACs admitting to murder, belonging to MS-13, threatening others with rape, admitting to drug smuggling, molesting other UACs and seriously assaulting other UACs or staff include:
- A male UAC at a BCFS shelter in Fairfield, CA admitted that he was “forced to kill” while working for the Gulf Cartel in Mexico
- A male UAC being cared for at the Heartland International RC Facility reported that he had been an MS-13 gang member for a year before coming to the U.S.
- A male UAC cared for at the Heartland ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross) facility reported to staff that he had been “made to” kill three people by a drug cartel.
- A male UAC housed at the KidsPeace shelter (apparently a reference to the KidsPeace facility in Bethlehem, PA) reportedly told another male UAC there: “I am a rapist. I am going to rape you.”
- A UAC at Morrison Paso (Morrison Child and Family Services Center – Paso Secure in Portland, OR) informed a Youth Care Worker (YCW) there that “all of the kids here at Paso are snorting white pills” and that “some residents had brought [the pills] into the facility” and “all the residents are snorting the white pills and at all the times of the day”
- A male UAC in the care of Heartland ICRC reported that he was an MS-13 gang member who had been selling drugs. He told social workers that “the reason the gang members made the kids use drugs was to get them addicted.”
- A female UAC at the Sandy Pines (Jupiter, FL) facility attacked a staff member with a chair after being told to stop inappropriate sexual behavior toward another female UAC. After being restrained, she threatened to stab an unidentified person with a knife she kept in her room. …
The report makes for some sobering reading. Just don’t expect to see it at any mainstream outlets, which tend to avoid stories that don’t support their anti-Trump, pro-Obama narrative.